
I love coming home to a front yard of flowers everyday but I'm worried I'm not going to have time to work in my yard this year. I have decided to take 12 credits the first 7 weeks of summer. It is going to be absolutely hectically horrible but so worth it in the long run. I will then finish up school in the fall with 2 classes.....until i go back to get my masters. haha, ya right!
I know Jake is super excited for me to be done with school so he can have his wife back. Lately i have been so busy getting ready for finals and large projects that Jake has been doing the laundry, cleaning and cooking. He seriously has been doing everything, I'm so lucky to have him!
4 comments:
How exciting! Taking classes this summer will be worth it! Even though its not fun!
Lets hang out soon!!! I am excited for you to be almost finished with school!!! What are you going into?
Kody; you updated your blog! Hang on a sec while I restart my heart... just kidding. It will be worth it to just be DONE!
Kody, don't sell yourself short. Seriously, don't stop at a masters. Get your PhD. We can do our homework together. Oh wait - you can't do research in groups! What was I thinking?
Post a Comment