Birthday Boy!
This is Jake's cousin Chad, his wife monica and their son Ben.

And this is the only picture I got of us on his birthday

I again just want to say how proud i am Jake; not only is he a wonderful husband but he is a wonderful brother, son, cousin, friend, employee and so much more. One example of the wonderful things he does is, when last Thursday Jake stayed up late to help his brother write a "mock" talk. It turns out the talk Jake helped with was so good that his brother Ryan will be giving it at Viewmont High school's graduation because he is Valedictorian! Another example of Jake's wonderfulness is how much our primary class loves him. We teach the four year olds and all of the kids are always wanting to sit by "Mr. Green", as one little girl calls him, or have him help them give the prayer. Jake is so cute with the kids, he is going to be the best dad.
This is a picture of my cute new plates from antrhopology that i love!
And this is the only picture I got of us on his birthday
1 comment:
hahahahahahahahah i only wonder where that picture is taken seeing as you are covered in sheets hahaha i love it. I'm sure he had a great birthday!
Post a Comment