Thursday, April 23, 2009

Jakes Birthday

Today is my sweet husband Jake's 25th birthday.


I just wanted to give a little shout out to Jake and tell him how proud i am of him. Jake works so hard for our family (see previous post about doing house work) and he is always trying to come up with ways to suprise me and make me happy, so i wanted to make him happy today. I got Jake exactly what he wanted for his birthday, well he picked it up from the store, but i told him he could haha. Every year Jake goes pheasant hunting with his family and he has been wanting his own gun to use for a long time. I finally gave in and we got him the exact gun he has been wanting. He has been so excited since we bought it that i have had to hide it so he would stop pulling it out and drooling over it!

Tomorrow i will also be making a full dinner for us and Chad and Monica. For those of you that know me really well you know that i NEVER cook. Lets pray dinner works out! I will have to post afterwards and tell everyone how it went.


I finished my last final today so I will be giving Jake a very happy wife for the next two weeks.....and then i start summer school but i will still try and be happy, i just cant guarntee anything.
Anyways, I just want Jake to know how grateful I am for him and everything he does for our family. He always has a good attitude, he is always willing to help people, he is always encouraging and supportive and i love spending all of my time with him!




Love you sweetie!

2 comments:

Nate & Mandi said...

Yay! Happy birthday Jake!

Natalie said...

So darling. You guys are such a cute couple! And I love the new picture on top of your blog. We need to hang out again soon before the summer of death starts in 10 short days!

About Me

Jake and I had our first date on August 4th 2006 and we were married on December 20th 2006. We love being married and love life. That is not to say there aren't challenges but together we can do anything.

background