Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happenings

My favorite local restaurant


HAHA!


The dinner we got for free because or waitress was drunk



Real Salt Lake Game


Jake pheasant hunting in South Dakota

More to come.....







4 comments:

mattie said...

kody! just found your blog. i'm excited to read it!

Dan and Tara said...

Kody, how do you make it so your blog list shows the recent posts on your friends blogs? I can't figure it out! Love yah! :)

Andrew and MeKenzie said...

K, I had no idea you had a blog! I'm glad I found you. Let's go out one of these weekends!

Jessie Larson said...

So I just ran across your blog. It's good to see you are doing well.

About Me

Jake and I had our first date on August 4th 2006 and we were married on December 20th 2006. We love being married and love life. That is not to say there aren't challenges but together we can do anything.

background