Monday, December 14, 2009

GRADUATION

On Friday December 11, 2009 I became a college graduate!

Jake so excited to have my schooling done!

My mom and me doing our typical pose

Mom at her hooding ceremony


Me, Natalie, and Rhett (love these guys)

I think my dad looks more excited then my mom for her to be finished

Hooding Ceremony for the first class of Master's of Nursing

I received my Bachelors degree in Public Relations and Advertising and my mom received her Masters degree in Nursing.  We had such a fun day celebrating both of our accomplishments.  After the graduation ceremony Jake and I wen to dinner with both of our parents.  I am so excited to have my schooling done and i can't wait to have a little more free time, maybe now i can decorate my house.

Thanks again to everyone who has helped made my education possible.  Both of our families have given me tremendous support and encouragement and i am so thankful for it!

6 comments:

Malerie said...

sounds like it's time for a baby!!! :)

oh, and congrats on graduating!!

Andrew and MeKenzie said...

What a relief! You are going to have phantom pains for a couple of months thinking you should be doing homework when you really don't have to! Being graduated is the BEST - Congratulations!

Nate & Mandi said...

Congratulations Kody! That is so exciting, being graduated is the best.

Jeremy and Jani said...

yay! I'm so proud of you. You and your mom are such champs, way to go!

Natalie said...

Well aren't you just a darling grad? Thanks for bailing early on the super-boring graduation ceremony early with me! You're such a true friend!

Jennifer Tolman said...

congrats on graduating! I bet that feels like the best thing in the whole world!.... I found your blog on ryan and brookes blog just now!

About Me

Jake and I had our first date on August 4th 2006 and we were married on December 20th 2006. We love being married and love life. That is not to say there aren't challenges but together we can do anything.

background