Thursday, October 22, 2009

FALL CATCHUP

Jake and i have been really busy these last few months with me trying to finish school and him with work. However, i wanted to give you guys a little picture diary of what we have been up to.


This is what fall in our back yard looks like.

A few weeks ago i had to travel to Arizona for work and while we were driving down Scottsdale road, which i might add is heavenly with all of its shopping, i spotted a Sprinkles. I think i squealed in so much excitement that Tom, my boss, knew we had to stop and try them. At first we thought how good can a cupcake be....and then after trying one we were all in heaven. I scarfed mine down in about two seconds.


A look at the cupcakes. I wish i could have tried one of each flavor!


Around the first of October Jake and I decided we wanted to go on a fourwheeler ride to see all of the beautiful fall colors. We THOUGHT Big Cottonwood Canyon would be a perfect place to go and it is one of our favorie rides. We thought wrong.... while the ride was beautiful there was also a lot of snow and NOT a lot of color. There was actually so much snow that we got stuck! haha. Jake and Roundy decided they still wanted to see how far up the mountain they could get so we all piled on one fourwheeler and made it around two more corners before we were litterally stuck in snow! Who would have thought there would be so much snow so early?

Jake and I on the trail, finally coming out of the snow. I wish i had a picture of how much snow there was at some parts.

Roundy and Michelle

Roundy in all his glory. Michelle was dying that he wanted a picture like this. I thought it was pretty funny. But then again if it was Jake doing that pose I'm sure i would have been dying.

This was half way up the trail. You can tell part of the canyon is clear and beautiful and the other half is snowy.

This is Jake and I at the big BYU game. Jake wouldn't smile because we were losing...he said he wouldn't take a good picture until BYU was ahead....ya, that never happened.


Well we hope everyone is doing great and enjoying life!

3 comments:

Malerie said...

wahoo for updates!
you guys are cute! bummer about not getting a happy picture, oh, and the game too!

Jeremy and Jani said...

I am so jealous you went to sprinkles!!! I have yet to go there and it is a goal of mine. Lets get together soon!

Natalie said...

way to blog. and gorgeous pictures!

About Me

Jake and I had our first date on August 4th 2006 and we were married on December 20th 2006. We love being married and love life. That is not to say there aren't challenges but together we can do anything.

background