My mom works so hard and she is always doing so much. I seriously can not figure out how she has time to do everything she does.
Here is a list of some of the things that keep my mom so busy:
- Young Women's President
- Finishing her Masters Degree
- Working Full time
- Raising her last 2 girls at home
- Taking care of Issy, who just had surgery
I literally do not know how she doesn't lose it and wig out on everyone all of the time. And to add to this list my mom just got an amazing new job at the IMC hospital. Her title is Nurse Manager of the 14th floor.
Here is a copy of the article that ran in IMC newsletter:
Kristy Veale is manager of 14th floor at Intermountain Medical Center
Kristy has worked in nursing and healthcare for 25 years, most recently as nurse educator in Intermountain Medical Center’s Respiratory ICU. Prior to that she served as a care manager and an RN in LDS Hospital’s Shock/Trauma/Respiratory ICU. She earned a BSN from the University of Utah and will receive an MSN in December from Weber State University.
"Kristy is recognized as an excellent care provider and patient advocate," says Brandon Vonk, BSN, MBA, nursing administrator over med/surg nursing at Intermountain Medical Center. "She’s demonstrated an ability to lead and motivate outstanding healthcare teams that provide top-quality patient care and has a reputation as a self-directed professional with superior problem-solving, communication, and leadership abilities."
Vicki Spuhler, RN, manager of RICU, adds: "Kristy is a great leader. Her clinical skills are outstanding and her case management experience provides her with a unique perspective regarding patient care planning. She has great communication skills, she’s an advocate for patients and their families, and she has good relationships with physicians. Kristy will be a great addition to the acute care management team — she’ll do a terrific job!"
Kristy can be reached by e-mail at kristy.veale@imail.org.

Jake and I are so proud of her. We think she is amazing and totally deserving of this amazing opportunity. Thanks for everything you do Mom!
5 comments:
your mom is so great. tell her congratulations!
I love your mom so much,seriously she is amazing. I love you too kodder:) I know you will grow up to be just like her. Back in the day you would have died if i sad that, but now, what an amazing woman to be like!
Yay yay yay! Congrats to your mom! That is a big deal... Nursing school SUCKS and I only have my associates! Tell her how great she is!
Holy Crap, I just barely found your blog! I was on Camille Cutler's blog, and your name was on there! Wow, why am I such a nerd and haven't know about it since now?! You guys look like you're doing great! Love the blog.
Oh, and Kristy is so wonderful! It's amazing all that she does.
I love your mom Kody!!! Tell her congrats and hello for me!!! We need to get together soon!!
Post a Comment